We got a lot of feature requests concerning the default configuration of our servers.
Today we'll release changes that implement most of those requests.
The new configuration includes:
- GNU Screen has a new configuration which:
- starts nmon on screen #1 at start
- starts bash on screen #2 at start
- activates bash completion
- shows status line at the bottom with hostname, running screens, system load and datetime
- Bash stores last 9M commands and entered datetime in history
- the message shown at SSH-login now includes the links to our documentation and support websites
- if you are patient enough you can see up to 14 different images (here is one)